Book your space by phone, text or e-mailing Verity:
Tel – 07311104447
Find us on Facebook – Wolfy Trix Manor Art Groups
For confirmation the weekly class has started and is running.
Just turn up – cash on the day.
£12 per session
As a reminder of what’s included:
- Free Flow Art: 9th June – 30th June 2022 – 4 week project
- Mythical Creatures and Nature: 7th July – 28th July 2022 – 4 week project
- Self Portrait: 4th August – 25th August – 4 week project
- Painting from Dreams: 1st Sep – 22nd Sep – 4 week project
- 2 week break – there will be no class on 29th Sep or 6th October 2022
- Sacred Feminine: 13th Oct- 3rd Nov – 4 week Project
- Sacred Masculine: 10th Nov – 1st Dec – 4 week Project
- Spirit Animals: 8th Dec – 29th Dec – 4 Week Project
- Safety Zone: 5th Jan – 26th Jan 2023 – 4 Week Project
- Only Smarties Have the Answer: 2nd Feb – 23rd Feb – 4 Week Project
- New themes and dates to be released shortly
There is no obligation to follow the set course material, and individual ideas are encouraged to be brought to the group. The aim is to develop self directing artists with a long term view of hosting an exhibition.
- A warm up mediation to get you in the zone and juices flowing
- A brief physical warm up to get well within the body
- Direction on how to use materials if desired
- Use of art materials including card, water colour, acrylic, oil pastels, pencil and pens (canvas’s can be bought on the day or please bring your own)
- An open minded, experienced and trained arts facilitator with a genuine love for art, artists and artist development who is also inclusive, calm and caring
- Connection with like minded individuals and the benefits of being in a group setting
- Refreshments provided including tea’s, coffee’s and home backed goodies
- Opportunity to be included in an exhibition
Disabled Access – please arrive early to ensure plenty of time to get in for the class to start
If you have any enquires please contact me via e-mail or phone/ text message and include your name, contact telephone number and/ or e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Look forward to meeting with you soon.